International competitive bid
Bid No. FMD/PSMT/04/2017
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation is desires to select competent life assurance through competitive bid and would like to enter into contract for three consecutive years.
Thus interested National & International eligible professional are invited to compete for Actuarial Service for three consecutive fiscal years.
- The call is made for life Assurance Actuarial professional that has legal license and proper qualification to perform tasks detailed in the specification.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedure and open to all Domestic or foreign eligible professionals. The bidder is required to submit the required documents like profile of the company (years of experience in life Insurance actuarial service, proof of tax payment for domestic bidders only, service fee and other costs if any, and the time frame to perform the tasks stipulated on the specification).
- Complete set of bidding document in English can be obtained against payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred) or equivalent from EIC Head Office Building room no 108 on submission of written application to the address below during working hours.
- Domestic applicants are required to present a valid trade license, which is renewed for the current year.
- Interested bidders are required to submit together with their bid documents valid professional license and both the financial & Technical proposal to the following address:-
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation, Procurement & Supply Management Team,
1ST Floor, Room No. 108, P.o. Box 2545,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Works shall be completed within 45 (forty five) calendar days from the date of commencement of the works.
- Bidders are instructed to submit one original and one copy of their proposal in separate envelopes.
- All envelopes shall be sealed and shall bear the full address of the bidder.
- Bids must be reached and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at EIC Head office building room number 108 on or before December 19, 2017 up to 4:00PM and bid shall be opened on the next day which is December 20, 2017 at 9:30 AM in the morning in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend.
- Late bids will not be accepted.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from an e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org or through Telephone No. +251-11-5512400 Ex. 262 or 251-11-5504931.
- All foreign bidders can obtain the full bid document through the above e-mail address after paying a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred) or equivalent.
- The Ethiopian Insurance Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation