International competitive bid
Bid No. FMD/PSMT/05/2018
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation invites all eligible bidders to participate for smooth convergence of the local accounting practice to International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) and to keep the corporation ready to draw the accounts under IFRS.
Thus interested National & International eligible professional firms are invited to compete for this consultancy Services.
- The call is made for all professional firms that has legal license, certificate of incorporation /registration, renewed trade license or equivalent, tax clearance certificate and VAT registration, if required; any relevant professional practice certificate.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 240,000.00 (Two hundred Forty Thousand) or Equivalent in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee valid for 120 days endorsed by local Banks.
- Bidding will be conducted through competitive bidding procedure and open to all Domestic or foreign eligible professionals. The bidder is required to submit the required documents like profile of the company (years of experience in IFRS Consultancy service, proof of tax payment for domestic bidders only, service fee and other costs if any, and the time frame to perform the tasks stipulated on the specification etc---).
- Complete set of bidding document in English can be obtained against payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred) or equivalent from EIC Head Office Building room no 108 on submission of written application to the address below during working hours.
- Domestic applicants are required to present a valid trade license, which is renewed for the current year.
- Interested bidders are required to submit together with their bid documents valid professional license and both the financial & Technical proposal to the following address:-
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation, Procurement & Supply Management Team,
1ST Floor, Room No. 108, P.o. Box 2545,
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Works shall be completed within four months from the date of commencement of the works.
- Bidders are instructed to submit one original and one copy of their proposal in separate envelopes.
- All envelopes shall be sealed and shall bear the full address of the bidder.
- Bids must be reached and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at EIC Head office building room number 108 on or before January 11, 2018 up to 4:00PM and bid shall be opened on the next day which is January 12, 2018 at 9:00 AM in the morning in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend.
- Late bids will not be accepted
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from an e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org or through Telephone No. +251-11-5512400 Ex. 262 or 251-11-5504931.
- All foreign bidders can obtain the full bid document through the above e-mail address after paying a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred) or equivalent.
- The Ethiopian Insurance Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation