International competitive bid
Bid No. FMD/PSMT/06/2018
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation, EIC, invites all interested and eligible bidders/ suppliers, both local and international, for the design, supply, delivery, installation, configuration, commissioning, and post-sales support for Network Infrastructure, Datacenter Upgrade and Disaster Recovery site implementation for head Office, Four District Offices, and disaster recovery sites that meets the requirements of the company indicated in the Requirement for proposal (RFP) document.
- Thus the bid is open to those local and international bidders who shall fulfill the following requirements
- 1.1 Local Bidder (a bidder who is registered and is working in Ethiopia)
- Should have a currently renewed relevant Trade license,
- Should have registration of value added tax (VAT) and
- Should have registered in supplier’s list and can produce print out from the website of Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency or can be confirmed from source data.
- Should present Authorization letter from the manufacture by referring our bid No.FMD/PSMT/06/2018 to supply the manufacturer product.
- 1.2 International Bidder
- Are required to submit an authorized license or certificate that certifies the bidder to transact the subject matter of the bid from the country of origin and other relevant documents that proves its legal entity to engage in such business.
- The bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 1,000,000.00 (One Million) or Equivalent in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee valid for 120 days endorsed by local Banks.
- Complete set of bidding document in English can be obtained against payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 300.00 (Three Hundred) or equivalent from EIC Head Office Building room no 108 on submission of written application to the address “Ethiopian Insurance Corporation, Procurement & Supply Management Team, 1ST Floor, Room No. 108 P. o. Box 2545, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia” during working hours.
- Interested bidders are required to submit together with their bid documents valid professional license and both the financial & Technical proposal.
- All envelopes shall be sealed and shall bear the full address of the bidder.
- Bids must be reached and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at EIC Head office building room number 108 on or before January 11, 2018 up to 4:00PM and bid shall be opened on the next day which is January 12, 2018 at 10:00 AM in the morning in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who wish to attend.
- Late bids will not be accepted
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from an e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or through Telephone No. +251-11-5512400 Ex. 262 or 251-11-5504931 & 251-11-5-159245
- All foreign bidders can obtain the full bid document through an e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org after paying a non-refundable fee of ETB 300.00 (Three Hundred) or equivalent.
- The Ethiopian Insurance Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation